10 August 2005

The world of Kubricks


About a year or so ago, I stumbled across little things called Qees on Firebox. They were these little figures, some quite cool looking, that could be used as keyrings or collected and displayed. At the time, I had just heard about Monsterisms from my mate and was kinda looking for something cool that I could collect (dont really know why!).

Anyway after getting one of these Qees, I was pretty disappointed with it, so I got on t'internet and started looking for something else cool that I could collect.

That was when I came across these little critters called Kubricks.


They were hard to get in the UK and hadn't seen them in any shops before but that didn't stop me. I managed to find a stoe that I could get them from and my first buy was a Kubrick version of Venom from Spiderman.

He was just soo cool, thats when the spiral started. I just had to get more....

Now i must have about 30 or so,with Star Wars, Spiderman, X-men, Usual Suspects, Reservoir Dogs, Muppets, Batman and Back to the Future amongst the genres.

If you want some more information then head over to KubrickWorld and check out the database.

No comments: